Wednesday, April 15, 2009

LOST April 15

1:00 - little Miles is one freaky kid. i dun see why they didnt get haley joel osmont to play him.
RK Note: That would be a good idea!

2:00 - cb is the greatest gf ever. she let me wow with zero tonite!!! /hug
CB Note: I AM the greatest gf ever...and don't you forget it!!
RK Note: Lol, Caryn, you're such an enabler!
CB Note: Well the hidden truth is that I don't get much of a choice as to if he actually plays or not. But I'm the "greatest gf ever" if I don't complain about it.

3:00 - lol at the Circle of Trust. sounds naughty.
CB Note: I feel like I've heard this before....thanks to google, I figured it out: Meet the Parents!
Jack: But the fact is, Greg, with the knowledge you've been given, you are now on the inside of what I like to call... "the Byrnes family circle of trust." I keep nothing from you, you keep nothing from me... and round and round we go.
RK Note: Wonder if the Lost writers made this connection!

4:00 - "welcome to the circle of trust." indeed! lol at miles to rusedski: "he sent me instead. im in the circle of trust."

5:00 - "the ditch had a gun". i like this miles! we need more of him.
CB Note: Me too! I'm so glad we're getting a Miles-centric episode.

6:00 - great idea by miles to figure out what really happened to the guy who got shot in the head by the ditch! sadly, i didnt nut that :(
CB Note: Miles talking to dead people isn't a nut anyway...but you still should be ashamed you didn't realize he'd do it...
RK Note: Major shame points for Justin not realizing Miles could talk to the dead guy! So, he talked to the dead guy, and his filling came out of his mouth and went through his head and killed him. SO CLEARLY MAGNETIC FORCES FROM SOMEWHERE ON THE ISLAND killed him! Aka the magnetism yanked out his filling with so much force it went up into his brain and killed him!!!! We know the island is full of mysterious crazy magnetic fields, sucks for people with iron fillings! Too bad back in the day they didn't have those pretty porcelain fillings you can get nowadays. I digress...
CB Note: Yes! I had forgotten about this while noting, but thought it was pretty cool during the show. That crazy island magnetism!!

7:00 - teenage miles totally looks like he plays world of warcraft...
CB Note: I don't think so. He's not a nerd, he's punk!

8:00 - mom wont talk to miles about his father! it must be dr hanso!!! and hes dead! howd he die?!
CB Note: Dr. Chang. Hanso was behind the Hanso Foundation who financed DHARMA. Btw, did anyone else notice that when Miles mom was presumably dying, besides the loss of hair, she looked pretty good, like pretty young and non-wrinkly?
RK Note: Yay! Caryn nutted this like 88 years ago btw! I tried to nut it on the March 18th Lost blog, but actually Caryn pre-nutted me about this on February 4th! Go Caryn.

9:00 - horace is sending the dead body to the orchid!!! to dr chang! is dr chang dr hanso? whose the guy who is always on the dharma tapes that locke watches. thats the guy im talkin about.
CB Note: See above. Chang was on all the DHARMA tapes, using pseudonyms Dr. Marvin Candle, Dr. Mark Wickmund and Dr. Edgar Halliwax.

10:00 - what's hurley writing in that notebook! something important, or funny?

11:00 - i dont think hurley talks to dead people the way miles does.
CB Note: I don't think so either babe! Hurley just talks to specific dead people, like Charlie! :)

12:00 - i think miles is just making this stuff up with this guy who is paying him in the past, bc miles needs the body i thought, or the place where it happened.
CB Note: I hope you don't think that obvious observation can be counted as a nut!

13:00 - hey, its naomi! shes about to recruit miles to send him to the island!
CB Note: Also not a nut considering we know that she does this :)

14:00 - im so over roger acting emo over ben. roger was the meantest dad ever!
CB Note: Ugh, seriously. Roger is the WORST. I can't stand scenes with him. He's SO EMO. It's like I'm watching J and someone shot his video game and then stole it and he can't find it anymore.
RK Note: lol

15:00 - lol at kate's feeling. good one kate. great nut.
CB Note: I don't see why Roger had to get all weird about it. That's just the sort of thing people say in a tough situation. "I'm sure he'll be fine!"
RK Note: Honestly! Kate was just like being a normal compassionate person and Roger got all unnecessarily suspicious over it!

16:00 - hurley and miles once again have the best dialogue.
RK Note: I LOVE Chef Hurley and his enthusiasm and the seriousness with which he takes his chef role. I still want to know what kind of dipping sauces best bring out the ham.

17:00 - omg hurley you are the DUMBEST!!! L2keepyourmouthshut.
CB Note: Lol. "I won't tell anyone about the body in the back!"

18:00 - hydra island! thats the name of the other little islands. and the doc didnt seem to think the experiments over there were very useful (going on about weighing turds and all)
RK Note: That's where the plane crash landed in the future, and that's where the cages are where Sawyer and Kate were held! And I guess that's where they have polar bears they're experimenting with and possibly sending through time to Tunisia and apparently weighing their turds has something to do with the study!
CB Note: True, we knew that those cages where they kept Kate and Sawyer were where they had kept the polar bears! Remember when Sawyer had to figure out the correct sequence to push certain big buttons in the cage to get food? And then Tom commented about how it only took the polar bears 2 hours to figure it out. lol.

19:00 - and lol hurley called him a douche.

20:00 - and quadruple omg bc that douche is miles' dad!!!!! soudns like a nut for somebody from weeks ago. was it cb? kurth of flowers? or did you two read it on other websites?
CB Note: I hope you're not surprised about this development babe! I wish I could take credit, but I actually accidentally read it on Eonline (as a possible thought/guess, not a confirmed spoiler) but as soon as I read it I thought it was brilliant and I believe I shared it with all of you :)
RK Note: AWWWW I really thought Caryn nutted it as an original CB nut (see above!) I tried to originally nut it on March 18th but I probably already had the idea in my head from Caryn's February 4th blog so I don't think it counts. Either way I was super confident this was the case and was not surprised to see it confirmed.
CB Note: Unlike J, I don't take full credit for nuts that aren't my own! ;)

21:00 - all i know is that i nutted it myself earlier this episode. so gg no re!
CB Note: Um no. We knew this already. Shut it.
RK Nut: Omg no WAY justin, you already clearly had read it in the February 4th and March 18th blogs from me and Caryn!

22:00 - who is naomi having miles check?! a delivery to widmore?! whoa, its a dude who apparently discovered that widmore and/or ben lied about the flight 815 plane crash and got killed for it.
RK Note: Digging up empty graves and buying old airplanes, CREEPINESS!!!!!

23:00 - "3rd day we were here i was in line in the cafeteria and my mother got in line behind me." - one liner of the season, hands down.
CB Note: That was super lol. Awesome.
RK Note: SO AWESOME. Also Miles might want to have spent the past 3 years at least cherishing time with his mom who it seems like might be dead in the future and getting to know daddy and seeing how his parents were when they were first married since he never knew his dad, how is that not FASCINATING to him??!!?!!
CB Note: Agreed! Can't believe he spent 3 years not really interacting with them.

24:00 - im enjoying how bens dad is a total dbag, now to jack, kicking mopwater like a real tuff guy.

25:00 - lol hurley trying ot be all mr smooth with the doc and miles.

26:00 - a fake fense into a "worksite". what is it forrrrrrr? the swan? i bet its for the swan aka the hatch.

27:00 - NUTTED IT.
RK Note: A good nut!! Credit given.

28:00 - and they threw in the numbers for good measure.
RK Note: At least they haven't forgotten the numbers, I can't wait to learn how this is explained!!!!

29:00 - cb has nutted that this mysterious guy in the van was working with the bounty hunter who apprehended sayid, bc last week he asked on the island about the shadow of the statue. well done babe. i ahd noe idea who this duder was.
RK Note: So who ARE these people? They're clearly anti-Widmore, but I can't decide if they're with Ben or if they're a whole separate thing? Are they like related to ancient secrets going way back when to when the statute was on the island? (which it my head is like thousands of years ago even though we have no evidence to clearly tell us what timeframe it was for real). What DOES lie in the shadow of the statue? And who are these peeps?!?!?! Are they with Eloise? With Ben? With themselves?

30:00 - btw, this guy is working against widmore it seems (he doesnt want miels to go help widmore). but, he must not be working for ben, bc he woulda known who ben was on the flight and when it crashed. so, who is he working for?!?!?!?!?!??!?! although, he did help get sayid on the plane, and ben wanted that. so maybe he is working for ben, but just doesnt know who ben himself is. very tricky.
CB Note: THIS IS CRAZY!!! So, this guy and Ilana and whoever else, were on the plane and also knew it would go to the island!!! It's a war!!! Widmore vs Ben? Who else would it be? Is there a 3rd party???
RK Note: See my wondering above, I have no idea!!!

31:00 - CHEWBACCA!!!!!
RK Note: I laughed SO SO SO hard at Hurley writing the Empire Strikes Back to send to George Lucas and the whole star wars substory, Hurley is HILARIOUS

32:00 - i bet this "development" is about the security tape that got left out.

33:00 - NUT.

34:00 - things are spinnin' out of control for lafleur!

35:00 - "and we got the ewoks". great hurley monologue on star wars and the perils of not making up with your parents, lest you end up like luke and darth vader. im just impressed they didnt make any disaparaging comments about eps 1-3.
CB Note: Would have been funny though if they mentioned how they didn't know what happened in ep 3, since it came out post-crash! :) Though I'm all for ignoring those 3 movies and pretending they never happened.
RK Note: I liked episodes 2 and 3, but not 1! I love Nabu and think it's the most beautiful planet in the whole galaxy. Also why did Hurley say the ewoks suck? I love the ewoks!!!! Dave has the Ewok Treehouse.

36:00 - scientists from ann arbor?! who are they? what are they here for? i got nuttin... i mean, nothin'.
RK Note: SO I was nutting that Chang was going to walk down to the sub to get the scientists and the scientists were going to like force Chang into a submarine and force him off the island and that would LEAD Miles' mom to think he left in the middle of the night without a word when Miles was a baby but REALLY it was totally against Chang's will and the whole thing is super tragic, because Chang was SUCH A CUTE DAD reading to baby Miles and omg Miles was the cutest little baby I just wanted to eat him up and put him in a onesie and snuggle him forever and ever. Anyway I am still holding out future nuttability that this will happen at the beginning of the next ep or in a future ep!
CB Note: LOL at your comments. I totally agree tho. And I am sure there is more to Chang leaving them then what Miles assumes (him just being a douche). He was super cute with baby Miles. Something fishy is definitely going to happen to him.

37:00 - that totes soudned like... FARADAY IN THE HIZZOUSE!!!! how did faraday get off the island?!?!?! glad to have him back. hes the bestest.
CB Note: Um...did the blog just END and you have it as 37:00?? Could you try any less with this blog??? Seriously!!!!
RK Note: So I guess Faraday either never left 1977 but just went back to America to Ann Arbor for a bit, OR he time traveled and got BACK to 1977 and is now back? I am guessing he never left 1977 but just left the Island. As to how Faraday got off the island, I'm gonna guess he took the same submarine he returned on!
CB Note: Agreed.

No comments: