Wednesday, April 1, 2009

HEROES, April 1 2009

JUST KIDDING!!! APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!
LB Note: I note only that I watched the past two episodes and they actually haven't been all that bad...
CB Note: I DO have the last two eps on the dvr and do mean to watch them/note them one day in the near future. Maybe on Sat while J is at football lol
RK Note: I watched this week's ep. Let me summarize it for you:
Claire and Nathan go to Mexcio for a friendly father-daughter tequila shot contest. Meanwhile, Angela and Peter go to church for some penitence and general mother-son bonding. In the third storyline in this show, Sylar is all that is making this show even slightly watchable.

ADDITIONAL RK Note from last week's unblogged Heroes: After finding out who Rebel is, the whole Rebel storyline seems less retarded/annoying/lame than I had feared.

No comments: