Sunday, April 12, 2009

3 Weeks Worth of Heroes!

I bet you're all pumped for this! CB Notes the past 3 episodes of Heroes!
LB Note: YAYYYYYYY. Made my day.

1:00 Really intricate artsy shots of bad guy whatshisface shaving. And he apparently has a security alarm that tells him when his front door opens.
LB Note: Apparently he is super creepy. Also I wonder if he ever finished shaving...

1:30 It's the puppet guy!! He's all puppeted up. I can't really remember where we last saw him. I think Claire and her mom refused to help him.
RK Note: NOT sad he is dead!!
LB Note: This is correct. He is creepy and I'm kinda glad he got caught.
CB Note: He was super creepy, but also had a cool ability. I wouldn't have minded to see him become good with Clairebear's help, but alas, it wasn't to be! I will say however, that before I remembered that Claire refused to help him, I thought maybe it was a trick to get Danko! That woulda been cool.

2:00 Puppet-guy gasps but then falls back to sleep.

2:30 Traffic in the rain. HRG has lil toilet paper thingies over his shaving cuts. 1. Who does that and leaves it on his face when he goes outside? and 2. those would totally come off in the rain - he didnt even have an umbrella!
LB Note: Sometimes you cut yourself shaving and it won't stop bleeding and you gotta run!

3:00 Angela "Make him trust you" that'll be easy. She suggests giving him "one of us." Perhaps the puppeteer. They're talking about rebel like he's important and they know all about him.

5:00 Danko and Mohinder walk into a room filled with people with IVs in them. I semi-forget how Mohinder was captured. And Daphne is there too. Mohinder wants to get her some help. Danko just tricked him into coming into the room instead of having to carry him. Seems unnecessary to me!
LB Note: This was SOOOO STUPID. Why did he go there with them? I do not understand. Isn't he supposed to be a super smart scientist. After this many seasons hasn't he learned to not trust people!
CB Note: I also do not understand at all why this happened. Why did Mohinder think that Danko just wanted him for his brain? This was just a weak tool to show us the new facilities of where they're keeping the heroes. Btw, is there such a medicine that when hooked up to people keeps them completely asleep and docile but when removed IMMEDIATELY wears off so that they can run away and fight back?
LB Note: That is soooo true. Why would they just wake up straight away!
RK Note: Great point! Not plausible!

10:00 "I'm smarter than the average bear" - Danko. That's my line dude, lay off.

11:00 Some talking about trapping Rebel and HRG offering to kill Tracy.

12:00 Yay! Hiro & Ando are back. And they thing Matt's baby is Matt turned into a baby. Ando is cute being "warm mommy" while Hiro is being kind of mean. And baby Matt has a power - he's electric! do do do do do do do do do do
RK Note: I had TOTALLY forgotten Matt had a baby, and also, why did Matt himself not care enough to go and see his own baby all this time?!?! The kid playing the baby is SO CUTE by the way.
LB Note: The Ando as warm mommy was both hilarious and creepy.
CB Note: True, cause didn't Janis get preggers in season 1, so Matt knew she'd have a baby, but never met him? Isn't that odd, for such a caring teddy bear such as Matt?
LB Note: Parkman is a deadbeat dad!!!!
RK Note: SOO not like softie teddy bear matt!

14:00 Angela dreamt 30 seconds into the future and saw people coming for her and managed to escape.

15:00 Rebel is saving Tracy. But why? she's so boring. She finds the room where they're all being kept unconscious. She only saves Mohinder and Parkman. Sucks for those other guys!

16:00 Weird, they can't see them! How'd Rebel manage that? Now Danko wants to follow Tracy to find Rebel. I guess it was their plot to set them free.
LB Note: Yup. I feel like this was in a previous ep as well where they purposely set her free.

21:00 Tracy is at a store stealing clothes. Funny! HRG followed her there. Also, attendents in fitting rooms are NEVER that attentive.
LB Note: When I was a sales associate at Express we always had to bring different clothes to the people in the fitting rooms and like ask them if they needed sizes and stuff. I always thought it was super awkward. When i'm in a fitting room I don't want people like coming to talk to me! Also remember how many opened shirts and pins we left in the Macy's fitting room...sucks for the people cleaning!
CB Note: Hahaahahahaha yea we totally messed that place up. And while yes, I have had people ask if I need anything, i've never had someone ask 3 times in a matter of minutes!

23:00 Yay Jedi Mind tricks!! BTW Matt's lie about what happened to Daphne was the best acting he's done all season. Why can't he be that believable normally?

24:00 Awww Baby Matt is adorable! Ando is Dr. Philling Hiro about his parental issues.
RK Note: Isn't Baby matt SO CUTE?!?!?!?!?!??! He just makes me go AWWWWWWWWWWWWW like mike mellin in a basket of puppies
CB Note:
RK Note: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

25:00 Matt's baby momma comes home and finds them hiding in the closet with stuffed animals. Adorable!
RK Note: I used to do this when I was little, and make my mom pretend she couldn't tell which one was me and which one was my blond haired cabbage patch doll who i thought looked like me

27:00 Tracy walks by a very friendly ATM thanks to Rebel. And finally the big reveal...Rebel is....Micah!! I think this is a nut, but I can't really remember if I came up with the idea myself.
RK Note: I loved this and thought it was so cute, and the "rebel" thing is less lame knowing all he lamness of it was by a little kid, which turns lame into cute
LB Note: This was a GIANT Caryn Nut!!!!
RK Note: Major nut credits!

32:00 Angela goes to meet Swoosie Kurtz, who we love from Pushing Daisies (among other things). Angela asks for help, but Swoosie can only handle a couple hundred dollars. What's that going to get her??
RK Note: LOVE Swoosie Kurtz, from Cruel Intentions especially!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LB Note: Swoosie?
RK Note: Name of the actress, and an odd name perhaps, but I sort of love it

33:00 Ando and Hiro trying to explain that baby Matt is special. "It started during the eclipse" Zzzz snoozefest.
LB Note: They really need to give up on this eclipse crap.

34:00 She believes Matt's really a terrorist. Come on lady!

35:00 The agents come for her and the baby in a perfectly timed walk-in.

36:00 OOOOH! Hiro got his power back randomly and unexplained! The baby electricized him? Isn't that sort of what Ando's power is tho. Cute tho he tried to YATA! with the baby. Unfortunately he can't get it to work again so has to take Ando away in a wheelbarrow.
LB Note: Noooo the baby can turn things on and off, including powers. I'm not sure if this is really dumb or kinda smart.
CB Note: The baby is super adorable, making his ability adorable, and therefore more on the smart side. :)
RK Note: The baby can turn things on and off, but he only turned on Hiro's time stopping abilities, not his teleporting abilities!

41:00 Daphne wakes up in the hospital surrounded by balloons and cards for Gwen Stefani. Matt convinced them all that she was Gwen to get a good room and special treatment. Lol.
LB Note: To quote JN, I thought this was Lolz

42:00 Daph is apparently all better now. And now that she's better, she's back to telling Matt that they shouldn't be together. Come on!! Stop with the fake drama!!!!

43:00 Tracy going to the locker where Rebel sent her to find a passport. Micah, who looks way old btw, it's like Walt on Lost, can't believe Tracy would act as bait. So he sets off an alarm so they can get away.

44:00 Angela walks into her building and is being chased. She gets in the elevator and looks pretty badass staring down the soldiers.

45:00 It looks like Angela is cooked, getting brought back down to the lobby in the elevator. Then it opens and bam! Peter's there too! Everyone is apparently too surprised to act in the next 5-10 seconds before he flies them away.
LB Note: How did Peter know where she'd be. This was dumb.

49:00 Micah is giving Tracy a piece of his mind. Tracy mentions some revolutionary person I've never heard of. Justin, who "isn't watching" gets up in arms about this.
LB Note: I think Im ight have been asleep at this point, cause I don't remember this scene...

51:00 They're being followed in the parking lot. How did all those soldier guys get there?? So Rebel starts the sprinklers and Tracy tells him to run and stay in front of the ice! Then she walks out to where the soldiers are and COLD SNAP. It was pretty cool special effects I think.
RK Note: This was cool effects, and THANK GOD all these Ali Larter characters are gone now, because they all SUCKED
LB Note: Eh....
CB Note: No I really liked the special effects here! It was the rest of the story that was Eh! I do hope that this finally means the end of Ali Larter. They always fake us out with her!
RK Note: Please, please, let her be dead this time!

52:00 Then Danko after all that comes walking out and shoots Frozen Tracy into a zillion pieces. But she blinked when it zoomed in on her piece of face.
LB Note: Suggesting that she still may be alive. Isn't this sand dude in Spiderman 3...

56:00 Daph is in Paris. Parkman is there - but how?? He says he flew. I dont think he can fly. I think he's just in her head, maybe? He's flying her around Paris. This is pretty lame.

57:00 NUT! He IS in her head!! They're still in the hospital!!!! I totes didn't realize it while they were in the hospital, tho I did think it was odd she was all better so quickly. Sad, she's really dead. :(
LB Note: I thought this was a good little scene! He loves her! I also didn't realize it was in her mind and got so pissed when they like made up that Parkman could fly, but then I realized he was making it up so it's fine.
CB Note: But doesn't this also mean that they made us think she was dead then inexplicably kept her alive for pretty much no reason? I hate that.
RK Note: Almost as bad as May-jah. Also what happened to that girl who could see things on TV and develop the abilities who was Micah's cousin?

58:00 Angela and Peter are in the Statue Of Liberty? Buy why??
LB Note: Cause America stands for freedom! Also I heard from Kid Rock in a commercial for a National Guard before a movie, that freedom isn't free...
RK Note: Did we EVER learn why that little jaunt to the statue of liberty was relevant?

ON TO EPISODE TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:00 That car horn lets me know that we're in Mexico. Nathan and Claire (with new bangs - now they'll never recognize you!) are hiding out.
RK Note: Consensus on Claire's bangs?
CB Note: I think all of Claire's (obvious) wigs are pretty awful.
RK Note: OMG I didn't know Claire wore wigs!!! I am apparently too blind for it to be obvious to me. I had no clue! Why does she need a wig, she has perfectly fine hair in real life!!!!!! Unless its ALWAYS a wig? Did anyone see hayden panettiere's music video where the song is like "i think i might have to cheat, to keep his eyes on me" and she changes outfits a lot and it's a little creepy? If not, I advise going to YouTube and viewing it ASAP, I think the song is called "Wake up" and goes "this is your wake up call..."

2:00 Peter and Angela land somewhere. And now he's yelling at her that he wants answers. Sudden downpour! They're at some church. Angela's being all vague, as our Heroes are wont to do.
LB Note: Angela gets on my nerves. Just tell him the truth already!

3:00 HRG and Danko with some dead peeps. Apparently they sent some soldiers to get some guy who was red flagged in the DNA database. But they don't even know what his ability is! That's a big no no for HRG.
LB Note: Also seems out of character for Danko since he's all i'll spy on you and find out everything about you and take you down. This was dumb.

4:00 Danko gets in his car and listens to some old, inappropriately cheerful music. Sylar pops up in the backseat! He wants to team up with Danko. And just like that, poof, he's gone.

9:00 Danko giving a rousing speech to his underlings about catching the teacher guy. Then he gives HRG an assignment to get Angela. Oh noes!
LB Note: He's trying to set up HRG. Clearly he doesn't trust him. Damn it HRG, do we need to send Micah in to do everything!

12:00 Claire and Nathan. She pawned the necklace HRG got her for some money. Now Nathan is gonna try to hustle some teenagers in drinking games to turn it into more!
LB Note: Total Nash style nut from me here. As soon as I saw this, I was like um he soooo old now he's gonnna lose and Clare will have to rescue him.

13:00 Angela is at their church. Apparently she has insomnia. She wants to find peace so she can earn some sleep and dreams.
LB Note: I also go to church when I can't sleep and sit there. The image of a bloody Jesus helps...

15:00 Something is way off about this guy coming in to thank Danko for his speech. Now Sylar is calling Danko and has a present for him. A head! Turns out that guy was a shapeshifter! I knew something was off about him!
LB Note: I thought this was kinda clever.
CB Note: Agreed! I wish they spent more time coming up with these cool powers!

20:00 Danko chasing shapeshifter guy. This whole plot is such a snoozer. Ew at the shapeshifting special effects.
RK Note: Honestly, is this the XFiles? This episode was AWFUL.
LB Note: Yes soooo gross when he changes. I was gonna make a ACOK reference here but I'll abstain for RK"s sake.
AGOT > Heroes

22:00 I'm bored with this Angela/Peter scene too. Talking is not this show's strong suit.
LB Note: Does anyone have a power to turn people mute? If so, get them to Peter STAT.
RK Note: LOL

23:00 Now here's something that can hold my interest. Drinking!! Nathan's pounding them down. There's only one guy left. Nathan passes out and Claire gets in on the drinking action to try to get the money back.
LB Note: NUTTTT. I enjoyed when Clare had to pretend to be drunk. Or was that later in the ep. Eh...
CB Note: Lol! I liked that part too tho.

25:00 Danko and Sylar. More talking. *Yawn*

29:00 Peter talks to god blah blah. Then just as he asks him to show up, the bad guys turn up!! Peter and Angela hide in the confession booths.
LB Note: I don't understand why they'd hide there. They can't get out. It's not like the soldiers would be like well it's a confessional, we can't violate that. We won't look there even though we can see peoples' feet.
CB Note: Yea, why couldn't Peter just fly them towards the door?

32:00 Sylar and Danko are at the shapeshifter's apt. Danko sure is slow. He looks through a bunch of pictures and says that the shapeshifter isnt in any of them. DUH he's a shapeshifter, he's in all of them!!
LB Note: Haha Danko is a dumb ass. I thought this was hilarious in a wow you're a jackass type of way.

34:00 Yay back to Mexico! Claire has to pretend to act drunk. Apparently her liver is impenetrable as well! Looks like Claire won the money!!
LB Note: Again, Lolz when Clare pretends to be drunk.
RK Note: HELLO, she is underage! I mean I get that it's Mexico and there probably is no drinking age there, but still, sending bad messages about underage drinking, and father-daughter drinking, being a-ok!

39:00 HRG finds Angela and Peter in the church but lets them go!
LB Note: YAaaaaaaaawn.

40:00 Shape-shifter has shape-shifted into Danko and is macking on some girl.

43:00 Lol, Nathan drunk and flew.
LB Note: Is it as fun as drunk karting?

48:00 Is fake Danko is pretending to be real Danko?? Nope! It's fake SYLAR! But real Danko shoots him. Then real Sylar takes his ability.
LB Note: I thought this was dumb. I totally thought it was real Sylar and fake Danko. Sigh.
CB Note: Me too :) They sure are "trixxy"

52:00 More Nathan-Claire Father-Daughter time. Now she's crying. blah blah
RK Note: Did anyone else note creepy sexual tension during the scene where they share the hotel room and she like puts the blanket over Nathan and you wonder if they're going to share a bed?
CB Note: I think someone's been reading too much Game of Thrones...
RK Note: Probably very true!

54:00 Angela and Peter are finally leaving that church. What did they spend the night in there?
LB Note: So she could sleeeeeeeeeeep and dream and find out what to do!

56:00 Claire is leaving Nathan? That seems silly. Ah, she's won over again cause he got her necklace back. We girls love jewelry!
LB Note: Silly girls and their jewelry.

58:00 Danko is pretending to have caught Sylar!!! But it's really the shape-shifter. Very trixxy, as J would say.

59:00 Wooooo upbeat music. Let's dance! I'm feeling optimistic about everything now! "We gotta get out of this plaaaaaaaaaaaace" Ick, shapeshifting really isn't pretty.

60:00 I think Danko's pretty stupid to be teaming up with Sylar. "You'd be the last one left" Don't you see potential for a big problem there?!?
LB note: So Stupid. Sylar will turn on him.


ON TO EPISODE 3!!!!!!!!!!!

1:00 Ruh Roh. HRG is checking out fake Sylar. If Danko didn't show up, I think he was gonna take out the blade in his head and find out that its not the real deal!

2:00 Hiro & Ando! And adorable baby Matt. They're trying to find Parkman. Ruh roh again. Baby Matt is crying up a storm and drained all the electricity from the car!
LB Note: I love that even after knowing the baby's power, they don't understand what happened.

3:00 Mohinder is headed to India. Have a safe flight!!! Matt is loading a gun and wants REVENGE! Where did Matt get all of those pictures of Danko? Did he hire a private detective at some point?

4:00 Mrs Bennett ......or Sylar in disguise??? She wants to find out where Claire is.

5:00 Nope, Sylar was actually pretending to be Danko all along. Sylar watch music, yay.
RK Note: Sylar being able to shape shift makes things VERY complicated, no?
CB Note: And very hard to nut!
LB Note: Very complicated and very creepy.

10:00 Angela calling HRG. Angela had a dream and wants HRG to meet them. He's suspicious of fake sylar and wants to find out if he's the real deal, but oh noes! they've taken all the bodies to be burned.
LB Note: What amazes me is that they are all undercover and secretive, yet Angela can just call HRG on his cell phone. You'd think they'd have that thing tapped by now!

11:00 Mohinder went back to his apt but it was all cleared out. Turns out his dad left some stuff in storage that no one told him for these 4 seasons.

12:00 Ando and Hiro get picked up by this funny Asian looking Texan. But Baby Parkman is still unhappy, so the whole truck shuts down!
LB Note: I thought the part where Ando starts talking to him in Japanese and the dude is like "huh, what y'all talking about" was hillarious lol.

13:00 Parkman is getting inside Danko's head and making him think the person closest to him is in trouble.
LB Note: I don't get why Parkman doesn't just get in his head and make him committ suicide.

15:00 HRG manages to catch up to dead fake Sylar and pull out the knife in the back of his head. He didn't wake up, so HRG knows its not Sylar. My question is, wouldn't shapeshifter, when killed, revert back to his original shape? HRG asks dead guy "who are you?" He's dead. He's not gonna answer!
LB Note: No I don't think I agree about the reverting back. Looks like you have to go through this whole concentrating face morphing thing...Also, shouldn't smart HRG have been able to deduce that he was the shapeshifter guy they were trying to catch in the previous episode...

17:00 Mrs Bennett wants a divorce biyotch. Ouch. "I don't love you anymore" That was way harsh Mrs Bennett.

18:00 Oh noes! This time Mrs Bennett WAS Sylar in disguise!
LB Note: As I discussed briefly with CB, I am highly confused by the clothing situation with the shapeshifting. Does it change your clothes too? If not, then Sylar was just walking down the street in Mrs. Bennett's clothing, which I think is funny.

22:00 Ando and Hiro are trying to make funny faces to make the baby happy. I sure like them!! Ando makes one particular adorable face that keeps the baby quiet.

23:00 Danko's most precious person is some hot woman. No way he could land that. Parkman is out to take the one thing that matters most to Danko. How very Ben Linus of him.

24:00 Matt's way too nice to do this for reals.

25:00 NUT!

27:00 Noah noticed that Mrs. Bennett's signature doesn't match her normal signature. Good job HRG!!
LB Note: Also why did he have her signature immediately accessible on his computer?

28:00 Hiro is calling Mohinder to find out where Matt is. "Ando! Make the face!' Hehe.
LB Note: You'd think Mohinder would have changed his number after having been caught by the feds twice. If they called him, he'd probably tell them where he was, cause he's kinda dumb.

29:00 Meet-up at Cayote Sands!

30:00 Ruh roh yet again! Noah's at Sandra's hotel putting a gun to her head. But I think she's the real deal this time.

34:00 Sandra is spitting out info about Noah but he's not buying it! Good thing Luke called with a perfectly timed call asking about where Mr. Muggles pills are and Sandra could truly prove she isn't Sylar! Sandra, you gotta forgive him! He has a perfectly reasonable explanation for trying to kill you!
LB Note: Now she's gonna divorce him for realz!
37:00 Parkman with a plan! He took call-girl lady to Danko to confront him. Matt is forcing him to tell the truth. Aw, emotional. No way. Matt wouldn't hurt an innocent woman! Yea I thought so. But dropping the gun prob wansn't smart. Now Danko got to his gun!

41:00 But no! Perfectly timed walk-in by Hiro!! "Whoa, close one" Lol!
LB Note: Obviously b/c Hiro was so close to Washington DC and was able to find Parkman at Danko's apartment.

45:00 Lol. That is SO sylar posing as HRG. He had such a funny smirk. He snuck into Bennett's hotel room and found some secret files! Ahh double fake out!! It was HRG pretending to be Sylar pretending to be HRG!
RK Note: This was great! Totally awesome double fakeout!!!!!!!
LB Note: Total double fake! Wooo HRG!

47:00 Hiro is giving his hero speech yet again. Awww. Matt Parkman, meet Matt Parkman! Awwwwwwwwwwww he's adorabllllllllllllllllllllllllle. He makes cute faces. J would like him. Awwwwwwwww he's happy! The electric cars are going haywiiiiiiiiiiire. :) I like babies with powers.
RK Note: SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE, I love baby matt parkman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

49:00 Oh Danko, double-crossing HRG yet again. Sigh. He set HRG up to kill this innocent guy!!!! Now HRG is going nutso! I say, better head to Cayote Ranch or whatevs.
LB Note: This scene pisssssssssssed me off. Someone needs to shoot Danko in the head or put a spike in the back of it or something.

54:00 Ha! He tricked him! It was Sylar all along!
RK Note: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH poor Bennet! What Bennet SHOULDA done was pretended that it was Sylar pretending to be Bennet who killed the guy who was really Sylar, instead of just running.
LB Note: Not sure I get the RK suggestion...

55:00 Mohinder made some sort of map with strings all pointing to Coyote Sands. Why?? Go to India Mohinder!!! GOOOOOOO!
LB Note: Oh the unecessary string map with no meaning, how i've missed it.

56:00 Meet up at the OK Corral! "This is where our story really begins."

57:00 "If you want the answers, then you'll have to DIG" This is ridiculous. And why isn't Angela helping to dig? Also, ok so they find a skeleton. Why do they have to dig up the skeletons? Why can't she just say "a lot of people got killed here"
RK Note: Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LB Note: I was sitting there going, Ok why doesn't she just tell them? (I know the answer to this now having watched the subsequent week's ep., but it still is dumb.)

59:00 HRG!


Hmm...ok not horrible.

No comments: