Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Heroes Thoughts

Ok for some reason, when I'm at work I can't use the comment feature...it just repeatedly gives me popups about whether or not I want to trust the website. Arg.

So I have a nut that came about through reading the Heroes TV Guide Show Blog comments and discussing the episode with my friend Sonia. She apparently had the nut already.

So, we did notice that Claire seemed to be kissing someone in the painting of HRG getting killed. And most of the commenters on the TV Guide blog have noted that West seems to be up to no good (some guessing he may work for the Company somehow and is just using Claire to possibly get to her Dad!). So, the nut is that West is the one who kills Claire's dad (tho hopefully that future will NOT come through, since we all love HRG.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh WOW. good nut!!!

Selina said...

My heroes nut? I think the Irish chick has powers, not sure what kind, but she seems to be feeling the sparks coming out of peter's hands.